During the 2018-2019 school year, CIS provided 6,400 students with school wide services and 450 students with individualized case management support.
• 88% Seniors graduated high school.
• 99% Students stayed in school.
• 78% Students met or progressed toward their academic or behavioral goals.
• Our Emergency Funds protected 53 families from eviction or utility shut-off.
• We provided more than 1,500 families with weekly food distribution.
• We provided 10,409 direct support hours to students (includes tutoring, social emotional learning and student advocacy).