During the 2019-2020 school year, CIS provided 6,000 students with school wide services and 397 students with individualized case management support.
• 83% Seniors graduated high school.
• 99% Students stayed in school.
• 88% Students improved attendance.
• Our Emergency Funds protected 149 families from eviction or utility shut-off.
• We provided 143,000 meals to families through weekly food distribution.
• We provided 10,388 direct support hours to students (includes tutoring, social emotional learning and student advocacy).